North American Bond Research – February 13, 2020Posted on February 13, 2020
HIGH YIELD BOND RESEARCH
February 13, 2020
|Key Gainers and Losers||Volume Leaders|
|Deutsche Bank AG 6% PERP
Communications Sales & Leasing Inc. 8.25% 10/15/2023
HCA Inc. 3.5% 9/1/2030
|Industry Returns Tracker|
|New Issues||Forward Calendar|
|1. RED Oak Capital Fund IV, LLC (USD) 9% 6/30/2026 (02/12/2020): 50MM Secured Notes, Price at Issuance 100, Yielding 9%.
2. HCA Inc. (USD) 3.5% 9/1/2030 (02/12/2020): 2700MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 100, Yielding 3.5%.
3. Hopson Capital Intl. Group Co. LTD (USD) 6% 2/17/2021 (02/12/2020): 500MM Senior Unsecured Notes.
4. Deutsche Bank AG (USD) 6% PERP (02/12/2020): 1250MM Junior Subordinated Notes, Price at Issuance 100.028.
5. Hecla Mining Co. (USD) 7.25% 2/12/2028 (02/13/2020): 475MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 100, Yielding 7.25%.
|1. Qmax Financial Holdings Inc.: $225MM, Expected 4th Quarter 2019
2. Calpine Corp.: $1.4B bonds, Expected Q4 2019
3. Diamondback Energy Inc.: High-yield notes, Expected Q4 2019
4. DDM Holding AG: ¬100MM, Expected Q4 2019
5. Presidio Inc.: $1.775B high yield bonds, Expected 4th Quarter 2019
6. Alpha Auto Group: $225MM notes, Expected 4th Quarter 2019
Castle US Holdings. The most recent data showed money flowed in of ETF/mutual funds for the week ended 01/10/2020, with a net inflow of $9.8 billion.
|Top Widening Credit Default Swaps (CDS)||Top Narrowing Credit Default Swaps (CDS)|
|Rite Aid Corp. (5Y Sen USD MR14)
Weatherford International LTD (5Y Sen USD MR14)
Hertz Corp. (5Y Sen USD CR14)
|Ghana, Republic of (5Y Sen USD CR14)
Road King Infrastructure LTD (5Y Sen USD CR14)
Export Credit Bank of Turkey (5Y Sen USD CR14)
SYNDICATED LOANS HIGHLIGHTS:
Deals recently freed for secondary trading, notable secondary activity:
- Symantec Corp., Broadcom LTD, Toll Brothers Inc., Cole-Parmer Instrument Co.
OVERALL CREDIT MARKET:
Long-term bond yields are expected to hit a cyclical peak in 2019 given tight fiscal policy and lagging global economies. Europe remains checked by stubbornly low inflationary forces. Positive effects remained in force:
- TED spread held below 13 bp (basis points), as of 02/13/2020
- Net negative capital flows into high-yield ETFs & mutual funds
Copyright 2019 Advantage Data Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.advantagedata.com
Information in this document should not be regarded as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy bonds or any financial instruments referred to herein. All information provided in this document is believed to be accurate. However, Advantage Data and its sources make no warranties, either express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Opinions in this document are subject to change without notice. Electronic redistribution, photocopying and any other electronic or mechanical reproduction is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Advantage Data Inc.
Are you using AdvantageData?
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 300,000+ BDC fair value assessments dating back to 2000
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 15 products and services from debt to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide