Join a team of seasoned fixed-income professionals as Junior Analyst in our operations
department. Advantage Data is a trusted partner to Wall Street’s biggest firms. Our best-in- class
people, data, analytics and technology are what have made Advantage Data a market leader.
As a Junior Analyst at Advantage Data, you will be responsible for data editing / inputting of fixed
income research and pricing, researching new content for fixed income products, responding to client
requests, and maintaining different databases. In this role, you will collaborate with Sales Team, Product
Manager, Offshore team and Development Team to drive product enhancements.
- Drive collection of new data and the manipulation and refinement of existing data sources.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, and internal/external stakeholders to help design
systems for data collection, cleaning, statistical analyses, and modeling.
- Proactively identify and diagnose issues with data.
- Access and utilize large databases to process pricing and reference data, including trades,
researching information, and resolving client inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Bright, hardworking, analytical and professional candidate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. Working knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Comfortable working as both part of a high-performing, diverse team and as an independent
- Ability to multitask and prioritize critical tasks and conflicting requirements with a high attention
$35K – $45K, healthcare, dental, commuter benefits, 401K, long and short-term disability, life
insurance, 15 vacation/sick days, 9 paid holidays, 3-9 work-at- home days, employee referral