MARKETS WERE WAY UP AS THE TREASURY IS SEEKING AN ADDITIONAL $200 BILLION IN SBA LOANS. NEW YORK CITY REPORTING LOWER CASES, BUT DEATHS SPIKED. FTSE 100 +2.19%, German DAX +2.79%, CAC 40 +2.12%, STOXX Europe 600 +1.88%. The 10-year Gilt was up 8.1 bps.
European Bond Research – April 7, 2020Posted on April 7, 2020
EUROPEAN BOND RESEARCH
April 7, 2020
|Industry Returns Tracker|
|New Issues||New Issues [Continued]|
|1. Scania CV AB (NOK) FLT% 4/16/2025 (04/06/2020): 800MM Senior Unsecured Notes.
2. Scania CV AB (SEK) FLT% 4/17/2025 (04/06/2020): 600MM Senior Unsecured Notes.
3. Caisse Centrale du Credit Immobilier de France SA (EUR) 0.05% 3/25/2025 (04/06/2020): 500MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 99.941, Yielding .062%.
4. Sanofi (EUR) 1% 4/1/2025 (04/06/2020): 250MM Senior Unsecured Notes.
5. Sanofi (EUR) 1.5% 4/1/2030 (04/06/2020): 250MM Senior Unsecured Notes.
6. Holcim Finance Luxembourg SA (EUR) 2.375% 4/9/2025 (04/06/2020): 500MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 99.739, Yielding 2.431%.
7. Stora Enso Oyj (EUR) 2.5% 6/7/2027 (04/06/2020): 300MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 99.834, Yielding 2.519%.
8. Autostrade per l’Italia SpA (EUR) 1.625% 6/12/2023 (04/06/2020): 750MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 99.25, Yielding 1.87%.
9. Repsol International Finance BV (EUR) 2% 12/15/2025 (04/06/2020): 750MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 99.967, Yielding 2.007%.
10. Repsol International Finance BV (EUR) 2.625% 4/15/2030 (04/06/2020): 750MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 99.896, Yielding 2.637%.
OVERALL EUROPEAN CREDIT MARKET:
The euro-zone economy shows signs of negative momentum, weakening credit rating quality, and uncertainty regarding the outcome of Brexit. Closely watched indicators and rates:
- Eurostat’s unemployment rate: EXPECTED TO SOAR.
- Eurostat’s quarterly GDP: EXPECTED TO CONTRACT.
- 6-month Euribor: current value –0.253%, as of 04/6/2020.
Copyright 2020 Advantage Data Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.advantagedata.com
Information in this document should not be regarded as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy bonds or any financial instruments referred to herein. All information provided in this document is believed to be accurate. However, Advantage Data and its sources make no warranties, either express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Opinions in this document are subject to change without notice. Electronic redistribution, photocopying and any other electronic or mechanical reproduction is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Advantage Data Inc.
Are you using AdvantageData?
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 300,000+ BDC fair value assessments dating back to 2000
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 15 products and services from debt to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide