EUROPEAN BOND RESEARCH
June 30, 2020
THE CORONA VIRUS SPREAD IN MULTIPLE STATES AT THE SLOWEST RATE IN OVER A WEEK. EMERGING TREATMENTS ARE HELPING SPEED UP RECOVERY AND HELP LESSEN THE NEED FOR RESPIRATORS. FTSE 100 -0.9%, German DAX +0.64%, CAC 40 -0.19, STOXX Europe 600 +0.25%. The 10-year Gilt was up 1 bps.
|Industry Returns Tracker|
|New Issues||New Issues [Continued]|
|1. Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. LTD (EUR) 0.75% 7/9/2027 (06/29/2020): 750MM Senior Unsecured Notes.
2. Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. LTD (EUR) 1% 7/9/2029 (06/29/2020): 850MM Senior Unsecured Notes.
3. Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. LTD (EUR) 1.375% 7/9/2032 (06/29/2020): 1000MM Senior Unsecured Notes.
4. Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. LTD (EUR) 2% 7/9/2040 (06/29/2020): 1000MM Senior Unsecured Notes.
5. Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (USD) 1.042% 7/7/2025 (06/29/2020): 70MM Senior Unsecured Notes.
6. Nykredit Realkredit AS (NOK) FLT% 7/7/2025 (06/29/2020): 1750MM Senior Non Preferred Notes.
OVERALL EUROPEAN CREDIT MARKET:
The euro-zone economy shows signs of negative momentum, weakening credit rating quality, and uncertainty regarding the outcome of Brexit. Closely watched indicators and rates:
- Eurostat’s unemployment rate: EXPECTED TO SOAR.
- Eurostat’s quarterly GDP: EXPECTED TO CONTRACT.
- 6-month Euribor: current value –0.287%, as of 06/29/2020.
Copyright 2020 Advantage Data Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.advantagedata.com
Information in this document should not be regarded as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy bonds or any financial instruments referred to herein. All information provided in this document is believed to be accurate. However, Advantage Data and its sources make no warranties, either express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Opinions in this document are subject to change without notice. Electronic redistribution, photocopying and any other electronic or mechanical reproduction is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Advantage Data Inc.