Gladstone Investment Provides Update on Impact of CoronavirusPosted on April 6, 2020
Business Development Companies collectively manage 113 Billion (USD). Gladstone Investment Corporation (Nasdaq: GAIN) provided an important press release today.
Gladstone expects, given the uncertainty of the pandemic, that there will be some effect on fair values of their portfolio companies in the near term. While the BDCs are doing their best to help portfolio companies, it is becoming very clear that some portfolio companies are going to take a hit.
Leverage Advantage Data’s more than two-decade-old relationships in Capital Markets to stay ahead in the market and track necessary markdowns. Access data from anywhere in the world and from the device of your choice.
Here is a snapshot of Gladstone.
Assets Under Management
Contact email@example.com for free trial access.
Are you using AdvantageData?
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 300,000+ BDC fair value assessments dating back to 2000
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 15 products and services from debt to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide