Golub Capital QuickLook: New issues total $271M; average rate 7.4%Posted on February 14, 2020
The following is a quick look at key credit stats for Golub Capital BDC for the three-month period ended Dec. 31, 2019.
The information included herein is owned by CAPITAL STACK PUBLISHING, LLC, DBA DIRECT LENDING DEALS, its licensors or other providers of such material. The content may not be reproduced, republished, or transmitted in any form or medium without the express, written permission of DIRECT LENDING DEALS. The content may only be accessed by authorized users and shall not be used for any unauthorized or unlawful purpose. The content is made available solely for general information purposes and does not constitute recommendations to buy, hold, or sell securities or to make any similar investment decisions.
Are you using AdvantageData?
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 300,000+ BDC fair value assessments dating back to 2000
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 15 products and services from debt to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide