High Yield Bond Research – March 27, 2019Posted on March 27, 2019
|Key Gainers and Losers||Volume Leaders|
|Constellium NV 6.625% 3/1/2025 144A
Wellcare Health Plans 5.375% 8/15/2026 144A
|Industry Returns Tracker|
|New Issues||Forward Calendar|
|1. Allison Transmission Inc. (USD) 5.875% 6/1/2029 144A (03/26/2019): 500MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 100, Yielding 5.88%.||1. ADT Inc.: $2.75B, Expected Q2 2019
2. Starwood Property Trust Inc: $300M senior notes, Expected Q1 2019
Allison Transmission Inc. The most recent data showed money flowed out of high-yield ETFs/mutual funds for the week ended 3/22/19, with a net inflow of $1.8B, year-to-date $10B flowed into high-yield.
|Top Widening Credit Default Swaps (CDS)||Top Narrowing Credit Default Swaps (CDS)|
|Hertz Corp. (5Y Sen USD XR14)
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. (5Y Sen USD MR14)
|SuperValu Inc. (5Y Sen USD MR14)
Atmos Energy Corp. (5Y Sen USD MR14)
Loans and Credit Market Overview
SYNDICATED LOANS HIGHLIGHTS:
Deals recently freed for secondary trading, notable secondary activity:
- Syneos Health, Inc., Fred Olsen Wind LTD, Carbonite Inc, HotelBeds, Nine West Holdings Inc.
OVERALL CREDIT MARKET:
Long-term bond yields are expected to hit a cyclical peak in 2019 given tight fiscal policy and lagging global economies. Europe remains checked by stubbornly low inflationary forces. Positive effects remained in force:
- TED spread held below 15 bp (basis points), as of 03/27/19
- Net positive capital flows into high-yield ETFs & mutual funds
Copyright 2019 Advantage Data Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.advantagedata.com
Information in this document should not be regarded as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy bonds or any financial instruments referred to herein. All information provided in this document is believed to be accurate. However, Advantage Data and its sources make no warranties, either express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Opinions in this document are subject to change without notice. Electronic redistribution, photocopying and any other electronic or mechanical reproduction is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Advantage Data Inc.
Are you using AdvantageData?
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 300,000+ BDC fair value assessments dating back to 2000
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 15 products and services from debt to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide