High Yield Bond Research – May 2, 2019Posted on May 2, 2019
|Key Gainers and Losers||Volume Leaders|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries LTD 2.2% 7/21/2021
General Motors Financial Co. Inc. 2.4% 5/9/2019
|Industry Returns Tracker|
|New Issues||Forward Calendar|
|1. GTCR (Ap) Finance Inc. (USD) 8% 5/15/2027 144A (05/02/2019):475MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 100, Yielding 8%.
2. Teekay Corp. (USD) 9.25% 11/15/2022 144A (05/02/2019): 250MM Secured Notes, Price at Issuance 100, Yielding 9.25%.
|1. Calpine Corp.: $1.4B bonds, Expected Q2 2019
2. Starwood Property Trust Inc: $300M senior notes, Expected Q2 2019
Teekay Corp. The most recent data showed money flowed out of high-yield ETFs/mutual funds for the week ended 4/26/19, with a net outflow of $0.520B, year-to-date $13.8B flowed into high-yield.
|Top Widening Credit Default Swaps (CDS)||Top Narrowing Credit Default Swaps (CDS)|
|Rite Aid Corp. (5Y Sen USD MR14)
Weatherford International LTD (5Y Sen USD MR14)
|Road King Infrastructure LTD (5Y Sen USD CR14)
Atmos Energy Corp. (5Y Sen USD MR14)
Loans and Credit Market Overview
SYNDICATED LOANS HIGHLIGHTS:
Deals recently freed for secondary trading, notable secondary activity:
- iHeartCommunications Inc., Flexera Software Inc., JBS USA LLC, Sundyne US Purchaser
OVERALL CREDIT MARKET:
Long-term bond yields are expected to hit a cyclical peak in 2019 given tight fiscal policy and lagging global economies. Europe remains checked by stubbornly low inflationary forces. Positive effects remained in force:
- TED spread held below 17 bp (basis points), as of 05/02/19
- Net positive capital flows into high-yield ETFs & mutual funds
Copyright 2019 Advantage Data Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.advantagedata.com
Information in this document should not be regarded as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy bonds or any financial instruments referred to herein. All information provided in this document is believed to be accurate. However, Advantage Data and its sources make no warranties, either express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Opinions in this document are subject to change without notice. Electronic redistribution, photocopying and any other electronic or mechanical reproduction is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Advantage Data Inc.
Are you using AdvantageData?
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 300,000+ BDC fair value assessments dating back to 2000
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 15 products and services from debt to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide