Quorum Health Files Chapter 11Posted on April 20, 2020
Quorum Health (NYSE: QHC), a portfolio company held by multiple BDCs and Institutional Investors has filed a voluntary petition for reorganization under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
Utilize Advantage Data’s powerful workstation to screen distressed companies like never before.
Via AdvantageData’s powerful database, users can also screen real-time quotes and holders of Quorum Health’s debt at a click of a button.
Contact email@example.com for free trial access.
Global Head of Operations
Are you using AdvantageData?
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 300,000+ BDC fair value assessments dating back to 2000
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 15 products and services from debt to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide