Institutional Sales Executive:
Join a team of seasoned fixed-income professionals as an Institutional Sales Executive. Advantage Data is a trusted partner to Wall Street’s biggest firms, and our best-in-class people, data, analytics and technology have made Advantage Data a market leader.
As an Institutional Sales Executive at Advantage Data, you will be responsible for developing prospects and closing sales across a defined territory:
Achieve market dominance in your assigned territory.
- Cultivate relationships with senior executives at financial institutions.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to understand client challenges, and propose tailored solutions.
- Maximize close rate while strengthening long-term client relationships.
Leverage your resources.
- Work with assigned inside sales representative to grow territory and market share, while providing him/her with coaching, and mentoring.
- Collaborate with thought leaders across Advantage Data’s product, technology, operations, and development teams.
- Gain expert working knowledge of the fixed income capital markets.
- Be well-compensated through a competitive base and commission plan.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years experience in a consultative sales role – selling financial data, software, or technology. Data feed sales experience a plus.
- A demonstrated record of success in prospecting, qualifying, and closing sales with financial institutions, including banks, brokers, mutual funds, hedge funds, insurance companies, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Competitive base + commission, healthcare, dental, commuter benefits, 401K, long and short-term disability, life insurance, 15 vacation/sick days, 9 paid holidays, 3-9 work-at-home days, employee referral bonus program.