MARKETS WAY DOWN AS FED CHIEF STATES FUTURE “HIGHLY UNCERTAIN” AND THAT THERE COULD BE “LASTING DAMAGE”. FTSE 100 -1.51%, German DAX -2.56%, CAC 40 -2.85%, STOXX Europe 600 -1.94%. The 10-year Gilt was down 4.1 bps.
European Bond Research – May 13, 2020Posted on May 13, 2020
EUROPEAN BOND RESEARCH
May 13, 2020
|Industry Returns Tracker|
|New Issues||New Issues [Continued]|
|1. Reckitt Benckiser Tsy Srv PLC (EUR) 0.375% 5/19/2026 Reg S (05/12/2020): 850MM Senior Unsecured Notes.
2. Linde Finance BV (EUR) 0.25% 5/19/2027 (05/12/2020): 750MM Senior Unsecured Notes.
3. Morgan Stanley & Co. Intl. PLC (AUD) 0% 5/27/2050 (05/12/2020): 150MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 100, Yielding 0%.
4. Morgan Stanley Finance LLC (USD) 0% 5/19/2055 (05/12/2020): 50MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 100, Yielding 0%.
5. Nordea Bank AB (SEK) 0.933% 5/19/2023 (05/12/2020): 1000MM Senior Preferred Security, Price at Issuance 100.
6. Harley-Davidson Financial Services Inc. (EUR) 3.875% 5/19/2023 (05/12/2020): 650MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 99.961, Yielding 3.889%.
7. Legrand SA (EUR) 0.75% 5/20/2030 (05/12/2020): 600MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 99.598, Yielding .792%.
8. WPP Finance Corp. (EUR) 2.375% 5/19/2027 (05/12/2020): 750MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 99.752, Yielding 2.414%.
9. WPP Finance Corp. (GBP) 3.75% 5/19/2032 (05/12/2020): 250MM Senior Unsecured Notes, Price at Issuance 99.618, Yielding 3.79%.
10. Naturgy Energy Group SA (EUR) 0.75% 11/28/2029 (05/12/2020): 150MM Senior Unsecured Notes.
OVERALL EUROPEAN CREDIT MARKET:
The euro-zone economy shows signs of negative momentum, weakening credit rating quality, and uncertainty regarding the outcome of Brexit. Closely watched indicators and rates:
- Eurostat’s unemployment rate: EXPECTED TO SOAR.
- Eurostat’s quarterly GDP: EXPECTED TO CONTRACT.
- 6-month Euribor: current value –0.147%, as of 05/11/2020.
Copyright 2020 Advantage Data Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.advantagedata.com
Information in this document should not be regarded as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy bonds or any financial instruments referred to herein. All information provided in this document is believed to be accurate. However, Advantage Data and its sources make no warranties, either express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Opinions in this document are subject to change without notice. Electronic redistribution, photocopying and any other electronic or mechanical reproduction is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Advantage Data Inc.
Are you using AdvantageData?
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 6,200+ CDS reference entities
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 16 products and services from debt to CDS to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide