Quick Take: The Leading Fixed Income Price Discovery DatabasePosted on March 16, 2021
If you are looking for actionable Fixed Income pricing, then let’s talk.
During a recent conversation with a top-tier investment bank, we were reminded how AdvantageData is utilized in their price discovery process. The discussion revealed that we are far ahead of the competition where price discovery is concerned.
Banks usually have access to trade data and pricing runs from their traders. Not all bonds trade frequently, and traders only have information in hand on the bonds they trade. AdvantageData’s bond pricing is widely used in presentations to supplement trade data and generate pricing ideas for clients.
For liquid and illiquid securities, have confidence in AdvantageData as your primary price discovery database. With data coming from more than 2,000 independent sources, it is no coincidence that we eclipse the competition.
Are you using AdvantageData?
AdvantageData is your fixed income solution for pricing, analytics, reports, and insight on approximately:
- 500,000+ U.S. and international corporate bonds
- Over 300,000+ BDC fair value assessments dating back to 2000
- Over 22,000+ syndicated loans
- Over 100 equity markets worldwide
- One platform 15 products and services from debt to loans to mid-market
- Used by top buy and sell-side firms worldwide