Join a team of seasoned fixed-income professionals as an Institutional Sales Associate. Advantage Data is a trusted partner to Wall Street’s biggest firms. Our best-in-class people, data, analytics and technology are what have made Advantage Data a market leader.
As an Institutional Sales Associate at Advantage Data, you will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying potential clients across a defined territory of financial institutions, including investment banks, hedge funds, mutual funds, brokers, insurance companies, etc.
Achieve market dominance in your assigned territory.
- Cultivate relationships with senior executives at financial institutions.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to understand client challenges.
Leverage your resources.
- Partner with Sales Representative to grow territory and market share.
- Collaborate with thought leaders across Advantage Data’s product, technology, operations, and development teams.
- Gain expert working knowledge of the fixed income capital markets.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 1-3 years of experience in a business development role – ideally working with financial data, software, or technology solutions.
- A successful track record of cold calling and leveraging social media to prospect, qualify and develop sales opportunities.
- A strong desire to quickly grow into a Sales Representative position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Competitive base + commission, healthcare, dental, commuter benefits, 401K, long and short-term disability, life insurance, Generous vacation/sick day plan, 9 paid holidays, 3-9 work-at home days, employee referral bonus program.